INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before preparing and typing your abstract for the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Service only. Abstracts sent in any other way will not be accepted.
- Abstract must be submitted and presented in English.
- The complete abstract must not exceed 170 characters for the TITLE and 250 words / 2000 characters for the BODY.
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations and check that your title is complete in case you copy and paste it into the field.
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 20 authors in the authors list and 10 affiliations. The presenting must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you have entered the full list of authors. The authors’ order and details (names, cities, country) will be published as entered in the form.
- TEXT: begin the text on a new line.
- Do not include authors, institutions, city and abbreviations in the title or in the text.
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract content. Do not cite keywords or references in the abstract, as they are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit.
- Notification about the acceptance/rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author by e-mail after the relevant evaluations.
NOTE: Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting.
For any information: email@example.com